Private training at your home, including:
* Basic manners and solving problem behaviors
* Dog and baby/toddler safety: Preparing your home and your dog for a successful life with kids.
* Help in choosing the right dog or pup for your household
* Ideas for working with dogs with sight/hearing loss
PRIVATE TRAINING AT YOUR HOME
**IN-HOME TRAINING IS AVAILABLE WITH COVID PROTECTIONS IN PLACE: EVERYONE IN MASKS, MAINTAINING 6' DISTANCE,
WORKING OUTSIDE WHEN WEATHER PERMITS.
* Basic training for puppies/dogs: Teaching you to teach your dog.
* Walk 'n' Train: An hour of exercise combined with manners training.
* Puppy Socialization (age 9-20 wks): While you are at work, I will take your
pup on fun field trips and help him/her form a happy, secure view of the world!
This is the best foundation for becoming a calm, friendly, well-adjusted adult dog.
3-hr package (to be completed within 2 months) $ 260 (save $25)
6-hr package (to be completed within 3 months) $ 535 (save $35)
I do the initial intensive training while you are at work (or at home), and then transfer the skills to you to maintain the newly-learned behaviors. This is becoming the favorite package for busy people who
just want a well-behaved companion.
6 hours of training within 2-3 weeks,
plus 1/2 hr transfer session at end of each week
$ 630 (save $35 and and a LOT of time)
SOLVING BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS
Including separation anxiety, jumping up, barking, safety around
children, reactivity to dogs or humans, resource guarding etc.
3-hr package (to be completed within 2 months) $ 290 (save $25)
6-hr package (to be completed within 3 months) $ 595 (save $35)
Depending on the type and severity of behaviors, day training
(as above) may be appropriate for some these sessions.
A minimum of 3 sessions is required for aggression/reactivity issues.
Locations more than 10 miles away require additional travel fee--
applies to all of the above.
South end of Burlington Outside this area
* Dog walking/check-ins $ 15/half hour, $25/hour $ 18/25
* Dog sitting at your home $ 65 per 24-hrs $ 75
(includes 1 1-hr walk and 2 shorter walks,
feedings, plants, lights, mail, etc)
*Cats/small pets/chickens (feeding, play) $ 15 per 30-min visit $ 15
*Sitting overnight only 9pm-8am $ 35/night $ 45
(includes feeding, short morning dog walk)