DIAMOND IN THE RUFF DOG TRAINING
Greater Burlington, VT
Need help with training?
Call 1-802-540-0219 or email email@example.com
Committed to helping you and your dog enjoy life together.
Private training at your home, including:
* Basic manners for any age dog/puppy
* Solving problem behaviors--puppies or adults
* Day Training: I train your dog at your home while you are
at work and then train you to maintain the new skills.
* Help in choosing the right dog or pup for your household
* Ideas for working with dogs with sight/hearing loss
* New baby/toddler safety: Preparing your home and your dog
Diamond in the Ruff Services
How do I get her to click?
Will I grow up to be a terrier...
or a terror !?! Training makes the difference!
I love running on the beach!
Can old dogs learn new tricks? Absolutely! And new, fun games, too!
"If peace is our goal, then our means must be peaceful."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
SCIENCE-BASED, FORCE-FREE TRAINING
Dog and Baby Support Hotline: 1-877-247-3407
ARTICLES OF INTEREST
Force Free Dog Training --
Underground fences: potential problems --
Check out these sites for helpful info!
I'm an ideal weight. Does this collar make me look fat?
Please report animal cruelty or neglect!
We're counting on you!
PRIVATE TRAINING AT YOUR HOME
Unless your training needs involve only one or two simple behaviors,
we recommend a multi-hour package.
* Basic training for puppies/dogs: Teaching you to teach your dog.
* Walk 'n' Train: An hour of exercise combined with manners training.
* Puppy Socialization (age 8-20 wks): While you are at work, I will take your pup on fun field trips and help him/her form a happy, secure view of the world! This is the best foundation for becoming a calm, friendly, well-adjusted adult dog.
3-hr package (to be completed within 8 weeks) $ 260 (save $25)
I do the initial intensive training while you are at work, and then transfer the skills to you to maintain the newly-learned behaviors. This is becoming the favorite package for busy people who
just want a well-behaved companion.
6 hours of training within 2 weeks,
plus 1/2 hr transfer session at end of each week
$ 630 (save $35 and and a LOT of time)
Solving Behavior Problems:
Incl. separation anxiety, jumping up, barking, safety around children, reactivity to dogs or humans, resource guarding etc.
3-hr Pkg (to be completed within 8 weeks)
$ 290 (save $25)
Depending on the type and severity of behaviors, day training
(as above) may be appropriate for some these sessions.
A minimum of 3 sessions is required for aggression/reactivity issues.
Locations more than 10 miles away require additional travel fee--applies to all of the above.
South end of Burlington Outside this area
* Dog walking/pet check-ins $ 15/half hour, $25/hour $ 18/25
* Dog sitting at your home $ 55 per 24-hrs $ 65
*Cat/small pets $ 15/ 30-min visit $ 15
*Sitting overnight only 9pm-8am $ 30/night $ 45
(includes feeding, short morning dog walk)
Understand that your dog is not trying to give you a hard time.
They're having a hard time.
Due to travel time required, I generally confine things listed below to
the south end of Burlington. But I do make exceptions! Inquire!
I love looking out